One Way Window Film Daytime Privacy Static Cling Self Adhesive House Film Glass Window Tint Heat Control Mirror Film Brown & Silver 6 Mil 23.6 Inch x 32.8 Feet
Huge Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 16% on the One Way Window Film Daytime Privacy Static Cling Self Adhesive House Film Glass Window Tint Heat Control Mirror Film Brown & Silver 6 Mil 23.6 Inch x 32.8 Feet by WPCTEV at The Malaysian Mirror. MPN: unknown. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Features 1. 10% VLT can effectively reduce glare, 85% Infrared blocking + 90% Anti-UV, reduce time of using air conditioner, low-carbon and energy
1. 10% VLT can effectively reduce glare, 85% Infrared blocking + 90% Anti-UV, reduce time of using air conditioner, low-carbon and energy conservation, meanwhile protect your interior.
2. No glue Easy to install, static cling, made from environmentally friendly PVC, 0.15mm thick, clean and bright, no hidden trouble.
3. The self adhesive window privacy film can last long, also can remove as you need. It comes off cleanly without leaving residue.
1. Trim privacy film to required size
2. Keep window or glass clean
3. Wet the window with soapy water
4. Remove the backing protective sheet, and wet the solar film
5. Set up one way glass film on window
6. Cover the backing film on the solar film before squeegee away water and air bubbles
7. Peel off the backing film
8. Cut off the excess edges
1. Single plane fluoroscopy: One-way perspective refers to the strong light intensity side can't see the dark side of the light, which means when indoor light is stronger than outdoor, people outside can see people inside. In general, people outside can't see people inside during daytime
2. Reflect light inside: Refers to the glass shine like a mirror when evening indoor light is strong, the outside glass shine like a mirror during daytime
3. Peel off the backing transparent protective film, paste the film to the window and use your hand to press it from the top down so that it can tightly attach to the surface, put protective film on window film before squeegee away water and air bubbles, prevent damaging window film
4. The one-way window film's privacy effect will not be obvious as the light and angle changes, this is normal.
5. Tea Silver : you will see silver outside the room, and indoor view is brown black.
Window film x 1
Installation guide x 1
Features & Highlights
- •HEAT INSULATION AND ENERGY SAVING - Blocking out 85% of infrared rays, the heat control window film can retain heat in winter and keep it out in summer, helping reduce expensive heating and cooling costs. 10% of VLT meaning effectively reduce glare
- •EFFECTIVE UV REJECTION - UV solvents added at the bottom, the window reflective film effectively blocks out 90% of UV rays, and reduces fading and aging of interior furnishings
- •STATIC CLING AND NON ADHESIVES - Glue free design, no chemical release, very easy to install, reduce window installation cost, just make sure window surface is completely clean and absolutely free of any blemishes, remember to use A LOT of soap/water mixture to soak both the adhesive side and window
- •THICK AND HIGH QUALITY - The house window tint is of 0.15mm thick to have excellent thermal insulation effect, with anti-scratch layer on the surface, friction resisting, won't fade nor blister, easy to remove, economical and practical
- •PRIVACY PROTECTION - Glass privacy film like a privacy curtain, provides great intended privacy during daytime Only; the privacy-effect is reversed at night since the interior will be exposed to more light than the exterior. The side with the most light will have the reflective privacy appearance
|Manufacturer:||WorthSeller Trading Co., Ltd.|
|Publisher:||WorthSeller Trading Co., Ltd.|
|Studio:||WorthSeller Trading Co., Ltd.|
|Item Weight:||4.41 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.4 x 2.2 x 2.2 inches|
|Package Weight:||4.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.4 x 2.2 x 2.2 inches|