1. 10% VLT can effectively reduce glare, 85% Infrared blocking + 90% Anti-UV, reduce time of using air conditioner, low-carbon and energy conservation, meanwhile protect your interior.
2. No glue Easy to install, static cling, made from environmentally friendly PVC, 0.15mm thick, clean and bright, no hidden trouble.
3. The self adhesive window privacy film can last long, also can remove as you need. It comes off cleanly without leaving residue.
1. Trim privacy film to required size
2. Keep window or glass clean
3. Wet the window with soapy water
4. Remove the backing protective sheet, and wet the solar film
5. Set up one way glass film on window
6. Cover the backing film on the solar film before squeegee away water and air bubbles
7. Peel off the backing film
8. Cut off the excess edges
1. Single plane fluoroscopy: One-way perspective refers to the strong light intensity side can't see the dark side of the light, which means when indoor light is stronger than outdoor, people outside can see people inside. In general, people outside can't see people inside during daytime
2. Reflect light inside: Refers to the glass shine like a mirror when evening indoor light is strong, the outside glass shine like a mirror during daytime
3. Peel off the backing transparent protective film, paste the film to the window and use your hand to press it from the top down so that it can tightly attach to the surface, put protective film on window film before squeegee away water and air bubbles, prevent damaging window film
4. The one-way window film's privacy effect will not be obvious as the light and angle changes, this is normal.
5. Tea Silver : you will see silver outside the room, and indoor view is brown black.
Window film x 1
Installation guide x 1