Nextstep Freestanding Fireplace Pellet Stove Heater in Black with Glass Door and LCD Display, Auto ignition,TUV Certificated with 17lb Hopper Capacity,20472 BTU,Fireplace Stove for Home Use
Mega Sale! Free Shipping Included! Save 30% on the Nextstep Freestanding Fireplace Pellet Stove Heater in Black with Glass Door and LCD Display, Auto ignition,TUV Certificated with 17lb Hopper Capacity,20472 BTU,Fireplace Stove for Home Use by Nextstep at The Malaysian Mirror. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This pellet stove will warm your heart and hand your home with highly efficientby by multidirectional air flow.Wide door ceramic glass gives great
This pellet stove will warm your heart and hand your home with highly efficientby by multidirectional air flow.Wide door ceramic glass gives great view of fire.In the cold winter all family around the fireplace at home listen to the people talking about a wonderful story.In the party, all friends have fun jokes or children play around this pellet stove. This stove can adjust room temperature and it is environmental than gas or other fuel and has space-saving shape.
Easy operation with Button Controls-LCD display makes it easy reviewing
High-Temperature Safety Shutdown-If unit exceeds 158°F, shutdown is initiated and an error message will be displayed.
The ash pan with convenient handle is generously sized for less maintenance but it needs to clean about 2 or 3 days
Heating Area Range (Sq. Ft.):430-645 sq. ft.
Hopper Capacity (lbs.):17.6
Size of Flue Exhaust (Inches):Φ3.14
Automatic Burning Time(Min/Max) :7/13 H
Material:Steel / Ceramic glass
Heat Output:20472 BTU
Consumption for Pellet(Min/Max):0.6/1.2 KG/H
Rating Valtage and Frequecy:110V-120V/50HZ
Electronic consumption:100-400 W/H
Air inlet/outlet Pipe:32/80 MM
Rating Power :6 KW
1*Wood Pellet Stove
1*User manual and tool
1*Power line,remote control,room sensor and display
1. If this is a new stove, please use a piece of granules into the burner during the first use.
2.Before each burn, keep the burner and the drawer below it is clean.
3.Place the particles in the hopper and connect the power supply.
4.Then the switch will light (which means it is energized).
5.Activate the "Start and Run" button on the display.
Features & Highlights
- MULTIDIRECTIONAL AIR FLOW-Warm air exits from the sides and front of the stove. This multidirectional air flow give more even warmth to the room
- FLAME-REACTIVE MIRRORED GLASS - Enjoy the elegant mirrored glass all year long when the fire is not burning. As flames appear, the mirror vanishes to show the fire
- HUGE HOPPER-The huge, illuminated hopper provides an easy view of the pellet level, and holds 18lbs of fuel for less loading and more enjoying the warmth of your home
- HIDDEN HANDLE-The door handle is discretely hidden on the side of the stove, for a sleek look
- EASY OPERATIONS- LCD Screen Button Contol is Easy-to-use, the control panel provides operation and give access to optional menus such as Cleaning,Feeding,Lighting,Stabilization and fuel gauges which give you complete control of your stove.
|Item Weight:||143 pounds|
|Item Size:||20 x 28.3 x 28.3 inches|
|Package Weight:||165 pounds|
|Package Size:||24.25 x 22.24 x 22.24 inches|