About Fischer Instruments...
The Fischer factory for precision instruments was founded in 1945 by aircraft engineer Kurt Fischer, in a small village in the Erzgebirge called Drebach.
Still owned and operated by the Fischer family, the experienced engineers and craftsman have designed quality instruments for measuring weather and climate.
Precise instruments, well balanced, and well crafted to the finest detail.
Distributed exclusively in the USA by Ambient Weather, this piece includes a two year warranty.
Quality barometer made in Germany
Easy to Read Barometer with reference pointer to detect changes in pressure
Polished, Chrome Weather Center with black wood base
Wood Base: 19" x 6" x 1"
Pressure displayed in both inHg (outer scale) and mbars (inner scale)
All instruments have high quality movement with limited 5 year warranty
Requires one LR1 battery (included)
Features & Highlights
- This traditional piece is at home in any fine study, library, upscale restaurant or scientific laboratory.
- The rich, solid wood framed black mahogany weather station measures temperature (in °F and °C), barometric pressure (mbar and inHg) and humidity (%).
- This beautifully hand crafted three instrument plaque is wall mountable.
- The striking chrome instruments are polished to a mirror shine.
- The barometer allows for sea-level calibration up to 3,000 feet. Do not purchase this barometer is you live above 3,000'.
|Item Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Weight:||3.3 pounds|
|Package Size:||8 x 2.9 x 2.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Fischer Instruments, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.