Broan Ultra Pro Series Fans deliver everything you wished for in a bath fan - premium ventilation to help reduce airborne pollutants, extremely quiet operation, energy efficiency, consistent power and most impressively, the fastest, easiest, most universal installation available. These fans are ideal for both spot ventilation in humid bathrooms, as well as continuous ventilation to meet various building codes and Green Building standards around the United States. Unique telescoping mounting frame can be placed and fastened through drywall hole because it expands from 14-Inch to 24-Inch and fits any type of joist, I-Joist or truss construction for a "no guesswork" installation to make the work fast and easy. Snap-in housing and blower further simplify installation since you can hear - and feel - when they are properly seated. Easy-to-position carriage allows housing location adjustment between joists so you can control the correct ceiling placement. UL Listed for use over tubs and showers with a GFCI circuit; so you can capture the steam before it spreads throughout the room by locating your fan exactly where you need it the most. Compatible with Radiation Damper RDF1 which helps prevent flame and heat from spreading to other areas in multi-level buildings.
Features & Highlights
- 80 CFM reduces humidity to quickly eliminate fogged mirrors and manage moisture in bathrooms up to 75 square feet, so your vision will always be clear and your surroundings will always be comfortable
- QStream technology: state-of-the-art blower design with airflow-smoothing baffles optimally smoothest airflow and reduce turbulence so the wheel can turn more slowly and quietly with no airflow loss
- QFlow technology: duct connector damper flap is completely removed from airstream to reduce static pressure again, allowing the blower to turn more slowly and quietly, Damper also seals against perimeter surfaces when closed to prevent back drafts
- Ultra Quick installation technology uses an exclusive telescoping mounting frame with pre-installed screws, snap-in housing, snap-in blower and an inside-out mounting duct connector that deliver the fastest, easiest, most universal installation
- Retrofit installations can be done entirely from the room-side - no attic access required. This means a faster, easier installation, so you can move on to something else
|Item Weight:||12 pounds|
|Item Size:||13.88 x 11.75 x 11.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||13.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||13.8 x 11.2 x 11.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Broan, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.