We have always specialized in the specific ambit of bar and wine service objects. Initially, in the 1920s and 1930s, these were silver-plated brass and alpaca items, followed by Carlo Alessi's 1940s pop series. More recently there was the "Avio" series by Mazzeri and Massoni, still included in our catalog, with the 1957 shaker (art. 870) certainly the world's best-selling object of its type. In the late 1970s Sottsass designed decidedly professional objects. For a while we have been working on a new series, which has been entrusted not to one but to a number of designers. We are now presenting the first two results of this design operation. "Bolly", the wine cooler designed by Jasper Morrison, was developed in collaboration with the well-known French champagne producer, Bollinger of Ay, and is an addition to the family of objects created by our favorite British designer.
Features & Highlights
- Renowned for applying new designs to everyday household items, Alessi has done it again with this wine cooler bucket
- Crafted of 18/10 stainless steel and mirror polished to a beautiful shine; also available in a matte finish
- Measures 8-1/2 inches in diameter by 9 inches high, with a 3-quart 25-ounce capacity
- Designed by Jasper Morrison in 2003 to contain and cool bottled beverages up to the neck
- Cutout loop on side makes for ease of carrying, without adding width to the overall piece; safe to clean in the dishwasher
|Item Weight:||0.0129 pounds|
|Item Size:||8.75 x 8.75 x 8.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.78 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.5 x 8.27 x 8.27 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Alessi, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.