After the "Bolly" wine cooler (2003), two new items have joined the family designed by Morrison. They thus continue our product range in an area that fascinates us: models that cross over from catering objects to those for private use. Designed based on specific briefings from restaurateurs, these items have often become home and gift items - precisely because of their professional features.
Features & Highlights
- Renowned for applying new designs to everyday household items, Alessi has crafted a truly special ice bucket
- Crafted of 18/10 stainless steel and mirror polished to a beautiful shine; also available in a matte finish
- Measures 5-1/2 inches in diameter by 5-3/4 inches high, with a 1-quart 12-ounce capacity
- Pairs beautifully with Alessi's matching Bolly Wine Cooler Bucket; dishwasher safe
- Designed by Jasper Morrison in 2003; makes a great gift for newlyweds, new homeowners, and anyone with a stocked bar
|Item Weight:||0.01 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.5 x 5.75 x 5.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.97 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.75 x 5.51 x 5.51 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Alessi, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Coaster Home Furnishings
sku: Bedset-200719KW, mpn: 200719KWSET,
Create a sophisticated contemporary look in your master bedroom with this unique and stylish bed This bed will be the focal point offering clean lines rich warm finished wood and a sleek headboard with storage compartments to show off your favorite d...
By Sertodo Copper
mpn: CSHK-JGR-PR12, ean: 0700987863864,
We have assembled our Sertodo Copper Barman's set up to compliment the serious connosieur or professional bartender's mixology arsenal so your drinks will begin to tantalize before they've even been sipped. The sexy profile of our fluted jigger is...
mpn: L 870/50, ean: 8003299004867,
One of the very first Alessi objects designed by external designers and now on the counters of bars throughout the world. Leader in a collection of objects for cafés and wine serving, it was the first project by Mazzeri and Massoni (later Mazzeri an...