Tempered (toughened through a process of extreme heating and rapid cooling during manufacturing process) glass is two or more times stronger than annealed glass. When broken, it shatters into many small fragments which prevent major injuries. This type of glass is intended for uses requiring superior strength and safety properties while standard glass could pose potential risk of injuries. Beveled edges are produced on specialty machinery at various widths dependent on glass thickness. They are suitable for mirrors, furniture, feature and decorative panels. With our high tech beveled glass products, a beautiful and decorative touch can be added to mirrors, tabletops, glass panels in doors and feature mirror walls and panels.
Features & Highlights
- 66" round clear dinning top and high quality glass table top
- Recommended for: Office tables, lobby tables, business meeting tables, dining tables, kitchen tables, desk, patio table or a coffee table
- Available sizes: 12", 14", 18", 20", 22", 23" ,24",25", 26", 28", 30", 32", 34", 36", 40" and up to 72"
- Clear glass processed to be as close to perfect as possible through a curing process yields no air bubbles
- Tempered finished and beveled edge
|Manufacturer:||Fab Glass and Mirror|
|Brand:||Fab Glass and Mirror|
|Publisher:||Fab Glass and Mirror|
|Studio:||Fab Glass and Mirror|
|Item Weight:||160 pounds|
|Item Size:||66 x 0.5 x 0.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||164 pounds|
|Package Size:||70 x 4 x 4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Fab Glass and Mirror, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.